History of Newsletter "Letterhead"
by Herman Fuechtmann and Richard Taylor
Starting in 1957 there was no logo or anything for TH Newsletter. Just a typewritten heading at the top saying
Thompson Hall Newsletter.
April 1963 was the first to have a picture and heading at the top of front page. They made some changes every month for a few months. Here is the first one:
July 1963 was the final change and this was used for 30 years.
February 1993, a new version made on a computer for the first time.
May 1995, a new editor changed the letterhead. On May 13,1995, Thompson Hall was designated a historic site by St. Paul.
There are no scanned copies of any newsletter from June 1999 to February 2000.
January 2002, renamed the Minnesota Deaf Newsletter
And the NEW ONE: December 2018